Working Towards Zero Waste
ONE SUMMER was started with the environment in mind. We know you want gorgeous looking product so we have found a way to put less plastic into the environment without compromise to what you want. Its simple really - we make refills for 99% of our products and we are working on the other 1%. We want to see a world without landfill and remove plastic waste from our beaches around the world, so we have created a circular economy refill system to work towards zero waste. Simply swap the refill cartridge and contact us to return it so that we can clean it, refill it and reuse it, simple. So don't throw the outer packaging in the bin for recycling, simply remove the cartridge, swap it for a new one and then send the old one back to us (we pay for the postage), if you can't get to post it then as a last resort recycle just the PP cartridge. Every small change is helping.